This is an upgrade to the 3750 in that is runs all gigabit ports.
The Cisco Catalyst 3750G Series Switches are innovative switches that improve LAN operating efficiency by combining industry-leading ease of use and high resiliency for stackable switches. This product series features Cisco StackWise technology, a 32-Gbps stack interconnect that allows customers to build a unified, highly resilient switching system, one switch at a time. The Cisco Catalyst 3750 Series is available with either the IP Base image or the IP Services image. The IP Base image feature set includes advanced quality of service (QoS), rate-limiting, access control lists (ACLs), static routing, Routing Information Protocol (RIP) and EIGRP stub routing, capabilities. The IP Services image provides a richer set of enterprise-class features, including advanced hardware-based IPv6 and multicast routing.
Includes power cable and below materials on out study tools disc:
Additional Items Include:
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- 50 CCNA Instructional Videos
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Router Password Decryptor
- Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
- Port Scanner nmap-7.80
- npcap-0.9987 & WinPcap 4.1.3
- WireShark 1.10.05 & 3.2.1
- TeraTerm & Putty Terminal Emulators
- VritualBox 6.1.4
- IOS Backup as noted above for the routers and switches
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) 2.8 for 1841/2800 Series Routers
Software licensing is the responsibility of the buyer and is provided on the IOS backup disc only as an educational use backup of what was loaded on the switch when we received it.