This is an exact IOS match for the Cisco recommended switches for the new CCNA 200-301 while also giving you gigabit speed connectivity. You do not need gigabit speed lab purposes, but this would allow you to also experiment using a gigabit switch in your home network. This also makes up 1/3 of the switch requirements for CCNP. This is the cheapest gigabit switch option we offer.
Cisco Catalyst 2960 series switches support voice, video, data, and highly secure access. They also deliver scalable management as your business needs change. The Common Features are included: Enhanced security including Cisco TrustSec for providing authentication, access control, and security policy administration, Multiple Fast or Gigabit Ethernet performance options, Cisco EnergyWise for power management, Scalable network management.
- 20 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports and 4 dual-purpose uplinks (each dual-purpose uplink port has 1 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and 1 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet port, 1 port active)
- 20 Gigabit Ethernet Network Ports
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink Ports
- 4 Fast Ethernet Expansion Slot
Additional Items Include:
- 15.0-2.SE5 IOS
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- 50 CCNA Instructional Videos
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Router Password Decryptor
- Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
- Port Scanner nmap-7.80
- npcap-0.9987 & WinPcap 4.1.3
- WireShark 1.10.05 & 3.2.1
- TeraTerm & Putty Terminal Emulators
- VritualBox 6.1.4
- IOS Backup as noted above for the routers and switches
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) 2.8 for 1841/2800 Series Routers
Software licensing is the responsibility of the buyer and is provided on the IOS backup disc only as an educational use backup of what was loaded on the switch when we received it.