This model of the 2960 series switch uses the Lan Lite model. This is an economy option switch that does not support the as many features as the 2960-24TT-L. We recommend this as an expansion option for you lab as a very low price. In other words a cheap way to build on to the full featured core.
We offer this switch at a lower price because it can only run IOS 12. That being said, it is a cost effective way to increase the quantity of devices in your lab for expansion purposes.
- - PORTS QTY : 24 X ETHERNET 10BASE-T, ETHERNET 100BASE-TX
- - DATA TRANSFER RATE : 100 MBPS
- - DATA LINK PROTOCOL : ETHERNET, FAST ETHERNET
- - AUXILIARY NETWORK PORTS : 2X10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP (MINI-GBIC)(UPLINK
Additional items incclude:
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- 50 CCNA Instructional Videos
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Router Password Decryptor
- Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
- Port Scanner nmap-7.80
- npcap-0.9987 & WinPcap 4.1.3
- WireShark 1.10.05 & 3.2.1
- TeraTerm & Putty Terminal Emulators
- VritualBox 6.1.4
- IOS Backup as noted above for the routers and switches
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) 2.8 for 1841/2800 Series Routers
Software licensing is the responsibility of the buyer and is provided on the IOS backup disc only as an educational use backup of what was loaded on the switch when we received it.