This is our top of the line standard Cisco router offering and one of the highest end models in the Cisco 4000 Series! This version of the 4321 comes with the IP Base License These are going to run IOS XE and are IOS 16.09.04.SPA Capable. If you want an EXACT match to Cisco's 200-301 CCNA hardware list, this is the router that makes a direct match.
- These come standard with 4GB of flash memory and are expandable up to 8GB
- There are two module slots. You can add either one or two NIM-2T if you want smart serial ports. Each NIM-2T has dual (2) smart serial ports.
- Gigabit ethernet
- Includes power brick and power cord
- IP Base License
- IOS 16.09.04.SPA
- AS/NZS 3548 Class A, AS/NZS 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, CNS 13438, CS-03, EN 300 386, EN 60950-1, EN 61000, EN50082-1, EN55022 Class A, EN55024, FCC CFR47 Part 15, GB 4943, ICES-003 Class A, IEC 60950-1, KN22, KN24, R&TTE, UL 60950-1, VCCI V-3
- ANSI T1.101, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ah, ITU-T G.823, ITU-T G.824
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Access Control List (ACL) support, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), IPFIX, IPv6 support, NetFlow, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, Syslog support, VLAN support, VPN support, Wall mountable, Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED)
- USB port, VPN support
- DHCP, IPSec, PPPoE
- RMON, SNMP
- BGP, DVMRP, EIGRP, GRE, IGMPv3, IPv4-to-IPv6 Multicast, IS-IS, OSPF, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, Policy-based routing (PBR), RIP-1, RIP-2, Static IPv4 routing, Static IPv6 routing
Please note that it is company policy not to alter the IOS of any internal flash device. We provide an IOS backup disc for educational purposes that will have backups of the IOS mentioned in the kit description. These are for educational training and recovery purposes.