CCNA 200-301 Study Value Pack
Fully Revised and Updated for the current exam!
Due to popular demand we have created a CCNA Routing & Switching 200-301 Study Value Pack consisting of most of our CCNA training materials for your CCNA 200-301 exam. Until now, these items were only available for purchase individually or as a part of our acclaimed CCNA Routing & Switching 200-301 kits. Now we have created our CCNA R&S Study Value Pack which provides you a value bundle price for getting all of them at once.
Included in our CCNA Routing & Switching 200-125 Value Pack you get the following:
1) Our famous CCNA Lab Workbook. Right now you get a bonus for purchasing this value pack. We will send out the printed version of the 200-125 Lab Workbook and you also will get a free digital upgrade to the brand new 200-301 Lab Workbook in our new digital format releasing in just a few weeks! So, you get BOTH the 200-125 labs AND the 200-301 labs! Nobody ever said there was anything wrong with being over prepared!!! You won't be disappointed. The new labs will be released when we know they are perfect and guarantee our customers the highest level of success at passing the new CCNA exam. You won't find more effective, easy to understand labs anywhere else. There is a reason we have been the top lab workbook on the market for over two decades!
3) Our CCNA Subnetting Lab Workbook was just recently updated and put into our new digital format. With this release we have added a brand new IPv6 section to once again prepare you for anything! This digital copy also includes one time printing rights, so you can create your own hard copy to follow along with. In our opinions, the number one reason candidates do not pass the CCNA exam is because they run out of time. We know this is almost always because they run out of time on those nasty manual subnetting questions. This guide has been a successful solution for getting generations of CCNA candidates up to speed on their manual subnetting to effectively conquer the exam. Crush that clock and spend the time on those configuration questions instead.
4) Our Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching 200-301 Training Disc: This disc includes all sorts of great study tools and resources, mini videos, etc.
Here are just a few items you will find on this disc:
- 20 CCNA Instructional Videos
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
5) We are reworking our new question and answer practice exam. This will also be included and sent out upon release in a few weeks. This will be our collection of questions that most effectively match what you will likely see on the test. You will have a good understanding of what to expect after working through this. We also will include detailed explanations of every question so you can completely understand why you may have gotten something wrong. Trust us, we have seen this test evolve over many, many revisions.
6) The last pieces to this amazing bundle are our Cram Sheet and TCP/IP poster. These are very similar to those "Cliff Notes" you may have used when you didn't want to read that novel for a book report. We cram these full of the important points so you can quick reference them daily or directly before your exam. Put the poster on your wall so it burns into your brain. Take the laminated tri-fold sheet with you on exam day to crunch down on essential topics while you are waiting to be called for your test! These have been a customer favorite for a long time.
We always HIGHLY suggest that you add-on our new CertificationKits CCNA 200-301 BootCamp & Theory eBook. This is a completely revised, updated and power packed approach to the new Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam that fully covers all of the theory based questions you will encounter. We have worked in a collaboration of CCIEs and actual Cisco Netacad professors to ensure that we have the strongest match of knowledge meeting hands on experience with students. This was written by authors who not only know how to unlock students' capability to learn, but also know what it takes to beat that test! We believe this approach has created the absolute best version we have ever released in a very user friendly format that makes these concepts easy to learn, even for a beginner! We know that once you get into this eBook, you will agree!
This CCNA study guide is 864 pages long of easy to understand CCNA material written in a manner that won't bore you to sleep! It not only follows the format of the official Cisco CCNA 200-301 curriculum, but even goes further in explaining other key concepts that we feel are important to prepare you for the real networking world.
With this release as well as all of the other included eBooks, we even took things a step further by upgrading to our new awesome eBook reader through LockLizard. This is the same engine that Cisco actually uses to protect and distribute their corporate documents. This makes it extra cool because it is a format you will see in the field as a working network engineer. This new ebook reader works on multiple platforms such as PC, MAC, IOS, Android, etc. We include 2 activations with each purchase so you can install it on a desktop AND a mobile device, for example. On top of that you can highlight, make notes and work directly with your document.
Please feel free to check out a demo of the first chapter of this ebook:
1. Download and install the LockLizard viewer for your IOS and device type from this link: LockLizard Viewer
2. Download and install the License file for the eBook: License File
(If you don't see it open, the window for the license file may pop-up behind your active windows)
3, Download and open the .Pdc eBook file: eBook File
The download and install is very straightforward and simple, but if you get stuck, please click here for a help guide on opening your eBook demo or official purchase. Upon purchase a unique license file and a .pdc file will be emailed to you,
Take advantage of this offer to get all these items at a bundle price!
***For a Limited Time we are still offering our supplemental CCNA Training DVD at a low price of $20.00. We will tell you straight away that this is a little dated, but it still holds a ton of information on very relevant topics. Many of these are still covered on the CCNA Exam. The added bonus here is that you can still learn about topics that may no longer be on the test, but are seen all over the world in network environments. Just because it isn't on the test doesn't mean that it isn't essential knowledge for top notch network engineers! At 22+ hours of video training, this is less than a dollar per hour. We charged $150.00 per copy on release and now only charge $20.00 a copy to still give you access to "dated" yet essential information.
We cover all the topics on the new CCNA 200-301 exam. Below we have outlined all of the chapters covered in the theory eBook and will be covered in the 200-301 eBook in relation with what Cisco requires:
Chapter 1 - Networks Defined
- Exploring Networking
- OSI Reference Model
Chapter 2 - Network Components
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco CLI
- Administrative Functions
- Ethernet Technologies
- Configuring Interfaces
- Introduction to Cisco Catalyst Switches
Chapter 3 - Managing a Cisco Internetwork
- Copy and saving IOS and configurations
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Ping and Traceroute
Chapter 4 - TCP/IP Addressing and Subnetting
- TCP / UDP Overview
- IP Addressing
Chapter 5 - IP Routing
- Basic IP Routing
- Static Routing
- RIP / RIPv2
Chapter 6 - Layer 3 Redundancy
- Default Gateway
- First Hop Redundancy
Chapter 7 - Advanced TCP/IP
- Class C subnetting review
- Class B subnetting
- VLSM design and implementation
- Discontiguous Networks
Chapter 8 - Security
- Introduction to Security
- Standard Access Lists
- Extended Access Lists
- Named Access Lists
Chapter 9 - Internet Connectivity Using Network Address Translation
- Static NAT
- Dynamic NAT
- Port Address Translation (PAT)
Chapter 10 - Switching
- Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Local SPAN
Chapter 11 - Introduction to IPv6
- IPv6 Addressing
- Implementing IPv6
Chapter 12 - Support for Network Management Protocols
Chapter 13 - Cisco WAN Support
- Basic WAN
Chapter 14 - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Switch Based Problems
- Troubleshooting Methodology
- Troubleshooting Layer 1, 2 and 3
- Duplex Problems
- Switch Performance
- Spanning Tree
Chapter 15 - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Router Based Problems
- VLANs and Trunks
- CPU Utilization
Chapter 16 - Cloud Computing
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Grid and Utility Computing
- Infrastructure Constraints
Chapter 17 - Cloud Computing
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- SDN and Network Programmability Basics
- Data Control and Management Plane
- Controllers and Network Architecture
- SDN Architecture Summary
- Open SDN and OpenFlow
- Open Daylight Controller
- Cisco Open SDN Controller
- Cisco ACI
- Cisco APIC Enterprise Module
- Comparing Three Examples
Chapter 18 - Wireless LAN
- Wireless LAN Combined with Ethernet
- Home Office Wireless LAN
- Enterprise Wireless LAN and Wireless LAN Controllers
The Study Value Pack also includes our CCNA Cram Sheet! This is a fold out, laminated quick reference guide that is jam packed full of the essentials! This is the perfect companion to bring with you on exam day for the last minute crunch time!
Last, but not lease is out TCP/IP Poster! This is another "cliff notes" style quick reference guide full of the best info! Stick it on your wall and let it soak in every day!