Cisco CP-7960G Series IP Phone (Includes Power Brick)
Adding a pair of IP Phones to any lab with voice capable routers is an inexpensive way to dive into learning some very high, in demand, voice skills. Any experience you can get with voice is always beneficial, even if you do not plan on directly working towards a Cisco Collaboration certification. With CME and a pair of phones you can add a valuable skill set to your toll kit and resume! We recommend that ever engineer has some voice experience at a minimum to best prepare for interview opportunities and work in the field.
- All phones are PoE capable, but we do include a power brick with all of our IP Phones. So, PoE is not required.
- Cisco IP Phone 7960 series have six line or speed-dial buttons
- SIP, AVT, DHCP, DNS, Dynamic DNS and TFTP, HTP, ICMP, IP, RTP, SDP, SNTP, TCP, TFTP, ToS, UDP, VAD
- Includes CME - Call Manager Express
- Recommended compatible routers - 2801, 2811, 2821, 1941, 2911, 4321
*Please note that we ship out phones in the CP-7960G series interchangeably depending on current inventory levels. So, in many cases, you may receive a free upgrade to a higher model phone such as the CP-7962G.