Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Standard Lab Kit
***The 12U Mini Deluxe model rack is on a temporary backorder. We are accepting orders for these racks, but they will not ship until they come back in stock. We expect stock to arrive mid to late September 2019. For domestic kits in the continental 48 states, your kit will ship right away and the rack will ship separate once it arrives in stock. For Hawaii, Alaska and international orders with this rack selected, your order will ship once the rack comes in stock or we will contact you with alternate options***
Our three router and three switch CCNA Security lab kit is a great entry level kit for your home lab to pass the CCNA Security 210-260 exam and CCNA 200-125 exam. You can use this lab first for your base CCNA 200-125 certification and then for your CCNA Security 210-260 certification without purchasing any additional equipment, so it is two labs in one! This is our most budget friendly option to give you the hands on real-world experience you need to be successful in your certification goals and career in the field!
The kit comes with the ASA 5505 base licensed ASA (firewall), which will work great. However, if you want the big boy ASA-5510 we offer that as an upgrade via the drop down with or without the SSM-10 Context Security and Control Services Module. The SSM-10 provides even more capability with anti-virus, anti-spyware, file blocking, anti-spam, anti-phisihing, URL blocking and filtering, and content filtering.
If you go with the ASA 5510, we always highly recommend the Security+ license to go with it. This unlocks a lot of great capabilities that include the option for failover, contexting, gigabit ports, etc. just to name a few.
This lab matches up to the Cisco Academy CCNA Security Lab Workbook that will cover 77 different labs of concepts you are sure to see on your CCNA Security 210-260 certification exam. It can cover every lab that you would see in the Cisco Academy class for CCNA Security! Many student are simply Googling the Cisco Academy Security lab workbook PDF. But we offer the physical copy of the book as a purchase option. Not only that, but you will also get CCNA test tips, the IOS on CD, CertificationKits TFTP Server, our Binary Bits game, Subnet Calculator and other prep material. There is also more! You will also receive our CertificationKits CCNA CRAM Sheet. This six page, full color, laminated foldout is a great addition to your CCNA Study arsenal. You will also get our CertificationKits CCNA TCP/IP Study Poster.
- The 1841 256/64 allows you to run IOS 15.1(4) Advanced IP Services to match the workbook.
- The 2960-TT-L supports 15.0(2)IOS and IPv6 addressing and can do very limited Layer 3 static routing.
Below is a listing of the base kit to which you can select any of the upgrades we described above.
- Tested and Guaranteed working!!
- Three Cisco 1841 15.1(4) IOS 256/64 Security ISR Routers (can be upgraded)
- Three Cisco 2960-TT-L switches (can be upgraded)
- Six WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial Modules
- Three WIC Serial Crossover Cables
- One ASA 5505 v9.x Capable Security Device (or upgrade to the 5510 with or without the SSM-10)
- Six Power Cables
- One ASA Power Brick
- Console cable kit
- Six Ethernet Crossover Cables
- Six Etherent Patch Cables
- 1 Year Warranty!
You also get all of our CCNA training so it is two labs in one!
- Additional Items Include:
- 470 Page CCNA Lab Workbook Covering 60+ Labs! ($44.99 value)
- How & Why We Subnet Workbook ($19.99 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Practice Exam Simulators ($149.97 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Boot Camp Study Guide eBooks ($109.97 value) (Includes practice test files and trial of software. Software requires paid activation past the free trial)
- CCNA CRAM Sheet ($14.99 value)
- TCP/IP Study Poster ($9.99 value)
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- 50 CCNA Instructional Videos
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Router Password Decryptor
- Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
- Port Scanner
- WinPcap 4.1.3
- WireShark 1.10.05
- IOS Backup as noted above for the routers and switches
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) 2.8 for 1841/2800 Series Routers
Optional Upgrade To Smart Serial Cards & Cables Includes:
(Replaces 1DSU-T1 cards and WIC-Crossover Cables)
Three WIC-2A/S Modules
Three Smart to Smart Back to Back Serial Cables
***Why should you consider upgrading from the WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards to the Smart Serial Cards?***
The WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards are a great, budget friendly option for lab purposes. However, if your budget allows, we always recommend upgrading to the smart serial WIC cards and Smart Serial-to-Smart Serial cables. Smart serial is a more current technology that offers a faster DCE/DTE connection that will also use the same clock rate command you will see in all of your labs on every exam, regardless the level. Once again, the WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards will work just fine (the clock rate command is slightly different and that difference is covered in our CCNA Lab Workbook), but if you want to be the most up to date and want the clock rate commands to match identically like you would see when you are sitting your exam, the smart serial upgrade is an excellent choice.
The FTDI Console Cable Upgrade swaps out the classic console cable for this new solution to complete your console connection. This is our newest option for your console connection. This cable has the new FTDI chip installed and eliminates the need for both the classic console connection and the USB-Serial Adapater! It goes directly from USB to RJ-45! Another great bonus to this, from our testing, is that it has a near perfect success rate in the break sequence working! (used to reset the router, password recovery, etc). This is a big bonus because the converters can be a bit of a pain in that department. All around, this is an excellent addition to any techs tool box! *If you do not have a 9-Pin serial port on your computer (most modern computers do not) or a USB-to-Serial converter, you will need this to complete your console (management) connection. We highly recommend this.