Elite 200-301 CCNA XE/G2 Hybrid Plus+ Full Topology Kit Primed and Ready
*Due to demand and how new these kits are, on orders for multiple kits, there may be a short lead-time (usually only a few days) for shipment of XE kits.*
The XE Elite Series Kits are our top of the line options. With the exam updates coming in February of 2020, Cisco has made the 4000 series routers the new officially recommended devices. After reviewing the new curriculum for CCNA, we still recommend the G2 series routers (1941 and 2911) as giving you close to the same capability for a price that is easier on your budget. Since the 4000 series routers and accompanying NIM-2T add so much to the cost of a lab, we are currently suggesting these towards the most ambitious of students, educational institutions or training academies that must have a direct match to Cisco's specs.
To help out here, we have created our hybrid kits that "meet in the middle" by combining the 4000 series routers with the G2 series. This alleviates some of the expense and makes entry into the 4000 series a much more financially reasonable solution. This will give you the best of both worlds by allowing you to experience what both series of routers has to offer!
The XE/G2 Hybrid Plus+ runs (2) 4321 base and (1) 1941 base for the routers. This works really well because the (2) 4321 actually meet the minimum recommendation for CCNA 200-301 by Cisco and then the cost is kept down by supporting them with (1) very capable 1941 base router. This has shown to make an excellent compromise to running the full recommend specs while taking some of the bite off the cost.
The new exam only requires 2960 switches, but this kit comes with switches that all exceed that requirement. The 3560-TS and 3750v2 switches are both IOS 15 capable switches that are true layer 3, fully dynamic switches. Since this kit comes with (2) high performance 3750v2 switches, these also allow you to explore stacking (stackwise) technoloty! The switches already have the ports, so if you want to see what they are all about we have the above option to add a set of (2) of these cables. Having these higher end switches allows you to go past the CCNA curriculum and be prepped for CCNA Security and CCNP.
Unlike our other kits which make these optional add-ons, the XE kits, by default, include all the smart serial connections you need for your labs. These are priced into the kits. So, there is no need to worry there!
To add the icing on the cake, all of the Primed and Ready kits will also be coming with a free digital download upgrade to our revised Lab Workbook and CCNA eBooks when they are released quarter one 2020! What do you have to lose? We will continue to bring you only the best labs on the market that test proven and helped thousands obtain their certifications over 20+ years of being the premiere source for Cisco lab kits. These are written by not only by highly certified individuals, but by passionate professionals who work with students every day and know what it takes to succeed through experience!
- Two 4321/K9 Base Router (Exceeds and has more capability than the Cisco recommended 4221) IOS 16.09.04.SPA Capable
- One 1941/K9 ISR G2 512/256 (includes base license) router IOS Universal 157-3.M
- Two 3750v2 Fully Dynamic, True Layer Three 24 port FastEthernet with 15.0(2)SE10 IP Services IOS
- One 3560-TS Switches that are Fully Dynamic, True Layer Three 24 port FastEthernet with 15.0(2)SE6 IP Services IOS
- Two NIM-2T
- One HWIC-2a/s
- Six Ethernet Patch Cables
- Six Ethernet Crossover Cables
- Three Smart Serial to Smart Serial Cables
- One Console Cable Kit
- Two 4000 series power brick
- Four Power Cables
- One Training CD
- 1 Year Warranty!
Additional Items Include:
- 470 Page CCNA Lab Workbook Covering 60+ Labs! ($44.99 value)
- How & Why We Subnet Workbook ($19.99 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Practice Exam Simulators ($149.97 value) (Includes practice test files and trial of software. Software requires paid activation past the free trial)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Boot Camp Study Guide eBooks ($109.97 value)
- CCNA CRAM Sheet ($14.99 value)
- TCP/IP Study Poster ($9.99 value)
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- 50 CCNA Instructional Videos
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Router Password Decryptor
- Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
- Port Scanner
- WinPcap 4.1.3
- WireShark 1.10.05
- IOS Backup as noted above for the routers and switches
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) 2.8 for 1841/2800 Series Routers
The FTDI Console Cable Upgrade swaps out the classic console cable for this new solution to complete your console connection. This is our newest option for your console connection. This cable has the new FTDI chip installed and eliminates the need for both the classic console connection and the USB-Serial Adapater! It goes directly from USB to RJ-45! Another great bonus to this, from our testing, is that it has a near perfect success rate in the break sequence working! (used to reset the router, password recovery, etc). This is a big bonus because the converters can be a bit of a pain in that department. All around, this is an excellent addition to any techs tool box! *If you do not have a 9-Pin serial port on your computer (most modern computers do not) or a USB-to-Serial converter, you will need this to complete your console (management) connection. We highly recommend this
Please note that it is company policy not to alter the IOS of any internal flash device. We provide an IOS backup disc for educational purposes that will have backups of the IOS mentioned in the kit description. These are for educational training and recovery purposes.