CCNA & Premium CCNP Kit
***The 12U Mini Deluxe model rack is on a temporary backorder. We are accepting orders for these racks, but they will not ship until they come back in stock. We expect stock to arrive mid to late September 2019. For domestic kits in the continental 48 states, your kit will ship right away and the rack will ship separate once it arrives in stock. For Hawaii, Alaska and international orders with this rack selected, your order will ship once the rack comes in stock or we will contact you with alternate options***
This our best bang for your buck CCNP ROUTE, SWITCH, TSHOOT v2.0 & CCNA R&S 200-125 study lab kit to get you as close as possible to the exact CCNP topology and on your way to achieving your goals as a certified networking professional! You will be able to study for a total of four exams, earning 2 certifications with this kit! *If you were to add an ASA 5505 or 5510 to this lab you would also also be able to complete the CCNA Security exam. The primary difference between this and the standard CCNP kit is that this kit includes four Dual Fast Ethernet 2811 512/128 Routers running IOS 15.1(4) adventerprise IOS. The 2811 is also currently the Cisco recommended router for voice and is capable of those upgrades. You will also get two 2960-TT and two 3560-TS switches, which match the exact topology of the new and current CCNP curriculum. The Cisco 3560-TS Layer Three FastEthernet switch is capable of 15.0(2)SE6 IP Services IOS and the 2960-TT FastEthernet with two gigabit uplink ports switch runs 15.0-2.SE6 Lanbase IOS. The routers also come installed with a total of eight WIC-1DSU-T1 modules and four WIC serial crossover cables for your serial connection in addition to Ethernet crossover/straight-through cables for your LAN connections between the routers.
- Tested and Guaranteed working!!
- Four 2811 Dual FastEthernet 256/128 15.1(4) NAT & Firewall Concept Router
- Two 3560-TS Fully Dynamic, True Layer Three 24 port FastEthernet with 15.0(2)SE6 IP Services IOS
- Two 2960-TT-L that support 15.0(2) IOS, IPv6 addressing, and can do limited Layer 3 static routing
- Eight WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial Modules
- Four WIC Serial Crossover Cables
- One Cisco Console Cable
- Four Ethernet Patch Cables
- Ten Crossover Ethernet Patch Cables
- Eight Power Cords
- 1 Year Warranty!
Additional Items Include:
- CertificationKits CCNP ROUTE, SWITCH, TSHOOT Boot Camp Study Guide eBooks ($59.97 value)
- 470 Page CCNA Lab Workbook Covering 60+ Labs! ($44.99 value)
- How & Why We Subnet Workbook ($19.99 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Practice Exam Simulators ($39.99 value) (Includes practice test files and trial of software. Software requires paid activation past the free trial)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Boot Camp Study Guide eBooks ($49.99 value)
- CCNA CRAM Sheet ($14.99 value)
- TCP/IP Study Poster ($9.99 value)
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- 35 CCNA Instructional Videos
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Router Password Decryptor
- Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
- Port Scanner
- WinPcap 4.1.3
- WireShark 1.10.05
- IOS Backup as noted above for the routers and switches
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) 2.8 for 1841/2800 Series Routers
Optional Upgrade To Smart Serial Cards & Cables Includes:
(Replaces 1DSU-T1 cards and WIC-Crossover Cables)
- Four WIC-2A/S Modules
- Four Smart to Smart Back to Back Serial Cables
***Why should you consider upgrading from the WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards to the Smart Serial Cards?***
The WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards are a great, budget friendly option for lab purposes. However, if your budget allows, we always recommend upgrading to the smart serial WIC cards and Smart Serial-to-Smart Serial cables. Smart serial is a more current technology that offers a faster DCE/DTE connection that will also use the same clock rate command you will see in all of your labs on every exam, regardless the level. Once again, the WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards will work just fine (the clock rate command is slightly different and that difference is covered in our CCNA Lab Workbook), but if you want to be the most up to date and want the clock rate commands to match identically like you would see when you are sitting your exam, the smart serial upgrade is an excellent choice.
The FTDI Console Cable Upgrade swaps out the classic console cable for this new solution to complete your console connection. This is our newest option for your console connection. This cable has the new FTDI chip installed and eliminates the need for both the classic console connection and the USB-Serial Adapater! It goes directly from USB to RJ-45! Another great bonus to this, from our testing, is that it has a near perfect success rate in the break sequence working! (used to reset the router, password recovery, etc). This is a big bonus because the converters can be a bit of a pain in that department. All around, this is an excellent addition to any techs tool box! *If you do not have a 9-Pin serial port on your computer (most modern computers do not) or a USB-to-Serial converter, you will need this to complete your console (management) connection. We highly recommend this.