CCNA & Economy CCNP Kit
CCNP 350-401, 300-410 CCNP Enterprise Primed & Ready
This is a great entry level CCNP and CCNA study lab kit to get you on your way to achieving your goals as a certified networking professional! You will be able to study for a total of four exams, earning 2 certifications with this kit! *If you were to add an ASA 5505 or 5510 to this lab you would also be able to complete the CCNA Security exam.
We include one 2801 256/64 with IOS 151-4.M8 Advanced Security and three Dual Fast Ethernet 1841 256/64 Routers running IOS 15.1(4) adv ipservices which will act as your NAT/PAT router, support IPv6, inter-vlan routing, and CCP. The addition of the one 2801 gets you affordably into the 2800 series and also provides a voice capable option for your lab.
You will also get two 2960-TT and two 3560-TS switches, which will give you a great experience for the new CCNP Enterprise exam and the current CCNP curriculum. They are actually exact matches for the switching portion for BOTH exams while also exceeding the requirements for CCNA & CCNA Security! The Cisco 3560 Layer Three 24 port FastEthernet switch comes with 15.0(2)SE6 IP Services IOS and the 2960-TT 24 port FastEthernet with two gigabit uplink ports switch runs 15.0-2.SE6 Lanbase IOS. The routers-TS also come installed with a total of eight WIC-1DSU-T1v2 modules and four WIC Serial crossover cables for your serial connection in addition to Ethernet crossover/straight-through cables for your LAN connections between the routers
*Even better yet, right now your kit will not only come with the current CCNA eBooks and Lab Workbook & CCNP Route, Switch, TShoot eBooks, but we will also send out a free copy of our new CCNA Labs and eBooks & CCNP Enterprise eBooks via download link /activation code to anyone who purchases a kit before the exam update in 2020. These will be ready Q1/Q2 2020. So, you will be Primed and Ready to go! What do you have to lose? We will continue to bring you only the best labs and training materials on the market that are test proven and helped thousands obtain their certifications over 20+ years of being the premiere source for Cisco lab kits. These are written by not only by highly certified individuals, but by passionate professionals who work with students every day and know what it takes to succeed through experience!
- Tested and Guaranteed working!!
- One Cisco 2801 256/64 Routers (Dual FE router supports 151-4.M8 Advanced Security)
- Three 1841 Dual FastEthernet 256/64 15.1(4) NAT & Firewall Concept Router
- Two 3560-TS Fully Dynamic, True Layer Three 24 port FastEthernet with 15.0(2)SE6 IP Services IOS
- Two 2960-TT-L supports 15.0(2) IOS and IPv6 addressing and can do very limited Layer 3 static routing
- Eight WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial Modules
- Four WIC-1DSU-T1 Serial Crossover Cables
- Four Ethernet Patch Cables
- Ten Crossover Ethernet Patch Cables
- One Cisco Console Cable
- Eight Power Cords
- 1 Year Warranty!
Optional Upgrade To Smart Serial Cards & Cables Includes:
(Replaces 1DSU-T1 cards and WIC-Crossover Cables)
- Four WIC-2A/S Modules
- Four Smart to Smart Back to Back Serial Cables
***Why should you consider upgrading from the HWIC/WIC-1DSU-T1 Serial cards to the Smart Serial Cards?***
The WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards are a great, budget friendly option for lab purposes. However, if your budget allows, we always recommend upgrading to the smart serial WIC cards and Smart Serial-to-Smart Serial cables. Smart serial is a more current technology that offers a faster DCE/DTE connection that will also use the same clock rate command you will see in all of your labs on every exam, regardless the level. Once again, the WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards will work just fine (the clock rate command is slightly different and that difference is covered in our CCNA Lab Workbook), but if you want to be the most up to date and want the clock rate commands to match identically like you would see when you are sitting your exam, the smart serial upgrade is an excellent choice.
The FTDI Console Cable Upgrade swaps out the classic console cable for this new solution to complete your console connection. This is our newest option for your console connection. This cable has the new FTDI chip installed and eliminates the need for both the classic console connection and the USB-Serial Adapater! It goes directly from USB to RJ-45! Another great bonus to this, from our testing, is that it has a near perfect success rate in the break sequence working! (used to reset the router, password recovery, etc). This is a big bonus because the converters can be a bit of a pain in that department. All around, this is an excellent addition to any techs tool box! *If you do not have a 9-Pin serial port on your computer (most modern computers do not) or a USB-to-Serial converter, you will need this to complete your console (management) connection. We highly recommend this.
Additional Items Include:
- CertificationKits CCNP ROUTE, SWITCH, TSHOOT Boot Camp Study Guide eBooks ($59.97 value)
- 470 Page CCNA Lab Workbook Covering 60+ Labs! ($44.99 value)
- How & Why We Subnet Workbook ($19.99 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Practice Exam Simulators ($39.99 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Boot Camp Study Guide eBooks ($109.97 value) (Includes practice test files and trial of software. Software requires paid activation past the free trial)
- CCNA CRAM Sheet ($14.99 value)
- TCP/IP Study Poster ($9.99 value)
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- 35 CCNA Instructional Videos
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Router Password Decryptor
- Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
- Port Scanner
- WinPcap 4.1.3
- WireShark 1.10.05
- IOS Backup as noted above for the routers and switches
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) 2.8 for 1841/2800 Series Routers