CCNA & CCNA Security Standard Combo Kit
This Standard CCNA Security lab kit is the economy solution for your home lab to pass the CCNA Security 210-260 exam and CCNA exam. You can use this lab first for your base CCNA 200-125 certification and then for your CCNA Security certification without purchasing any additional equipment, so it is two labs in one! So how does this differ from our Premium CCNA Security kit? It is simply missing the ASA that is used in two of the labs. But you can always read through those labs for now and add the ASA when funding permits.
This kit matches up to the 275 page Cisco Academy CCNA Security Lab Workbook that will cover 75 different labs of concepts you are sure to see on your CCNA Security 210-260 certification exam. Many students are simply Googling the Cisco Academy Security Lab Workbook PDF, but we also include the option to purchase the physical workbook.You will get our CCNA test tips, the IOS on CD, CertificationKits TFTP Server, our Binary Bits game,Subnet Calculator and other prep material. There is also more! You will also receive our CertificationKits CCNA CRAM Sheet. This six page, full color, laminated foldout is a great addition to your CCNA Study arsenal. You will also get our CertificationKits CCNA TCP/IP Study Poster. Finally, we strongly suggest adding the CCNA CBT DVD option to your kit. This CCNA computer based training is comprised of 44 videos that total more than 22 hours of CCNA training that you can get as a $50 add-on to your kit. If you purchase this normally anywhere else it is $249. So take advantage of this special pricing we have received and passed along to you!
You can also select to upgrade the routers in the kit from the drop downs below.
In regards to router upgrades here is what is available:
- The base 1841 256/64 allows you to run IOS 15.1(4) Advanced IP Services to match the workbook. The 384/128 upgrade allows for multiple IOSes.
- The 2801 upgrade is also a dual FE ISR router that offers two additional HWIC slots over the 1841 with enhanced functionality, dual AIM slots and PVDM slots on the motherboard for future Voice use. You will need 384/128 memory to run IOS 15.1 Advanced IP Services for CCNA Security.
- The 2811 upgrade can do everything the 2801 canand more. It is moreflexible, has additionalNetwork Module slots and is the preferred router to match up with the CCNA Voicelab workbook. 512/128 runs IOS 15.1(4). Advanced IP Services for CCNA Security and Advanced Enterprise Services for CCNA Voice.
- The 2821 upgrade has all the functionality the 2811 does plus two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. This way if you are going to use it in your home network, you can have blazing fast speeds! 512/128 runs IOS 15.1(4). Advanced IP Services for CCNA Security and Advanced Enterprise Services for CCNA Voice.
In regards to the switch upgrades, here is what is available:
- The base 2960-TT-L supports 15.0(2)IOS and IPv6 addressing and can do very limited Layer 3 static routing.
- The 3550 upgrade supports true Layer 3 routing while running 12.2(44)SE6 EMI IOS.
- The 3560-TS upgrade supports 15.0(2)SE5 and true Layer 3 routing and PVLAN and QoS features the 3550 does not.
- The 3750v2 upgrade is the newest series of switches that we offer that you will see in the real world. These switches support 15.0.2-SE10 and have StackWise ports that none of the other switches have so you can stack them and manage them as an entire entity to make it easier to manage a large enterprise environment.
Below is a listing of the base kit to which you can select any of the upgrades we described above.
- Tested and Guaranteed working!!
- Three Cisco 1841 256/64 15.1(4) Security ISR Routers
- Three Cisco 2960-S (can be upgraded)
- Six WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial Modules
- Three WIC Serial Crossover Cables
- Six Power Cables
- Console cable kit
- Six Ethernet Crossover Cables
- Six Etherent Patch Cables
- 1 Year Warranty!
You also get all of our CCNA Training Materials so it is two labs in one!
- Additional Items Include:
- 450 Page CCNA Lab Workbook Covering 60+ Labs! ($44.99 value)
- How & Why We Subnet Workbook ($19.99 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Practice Exam Simulators ($149.97 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Boot Camp Study Guide eBooks ($89.97 value)
- CCNA CRAM Sheet ($14.99 value)
- TCP/IP Study Poster ($9.99 value)
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- 50 CCNA Instructional Videos
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Router Password Decryptor
- Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
- Port Scanner
- WinPcap 4.1.3
- WireShark 1.10.05
- IOS Backup as noted above for the routers and switches
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) 2.8 for 1841/2800 Series Routers
Upgrade Option to Smart Serial Cards Includes:
(Replaces 1DSU-T1 cards and WIC-Crossover Cables)
Three WIC-2A/S Modules
Three Smart to Smart Back to Back Serial Cables
***Why should you consider upgrading from the HWIC/WIC-1DSU-T1 Serial cards to the Smart Serial Cards?***
The WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards are a great, budget friendly option for lab purposes. However, if your budget allows, we always recommend upgrading to the smart serial WIC cards and Smart Serial-to-Smart Serial cables. Smart serial is a more current technology that offers a faster DCE/DTE connection that will also use the same clock rate command you will see in all of your labs on every exam, regardless the level. Once again, the WIC-1DSU-T1v2 Serial cards will work just fine (the clock rate command is slightly different and that difference is covered in our CCNA Lab Workbook), but if you want to be the most up to date and want the clock rate commands to match identically like you would see when you are sitting your exam, the smart serial upgrade is an excellent choice.
CCNA Lab Workbook
Here is a sample topology from our 450+ page CCNA Lab Workbook that will walk you through over 60 labs. You can see them all listed at the bottom of this page. Notice how we have redundant links and combine both WAN and LAN technologies in our lab as they each use different encapsulation types. These are the types of complex labs that will help you actually learn the topics in the CCNA exam. This is a $44.99 value alone.
Subnetting Lab Workbook
Now let’s take a look at a portion of a chapter in our subnetting workbook by downloading the sample chapter in pdf format here. Notice we explain the theory behind the process and then give you written lab exercises at the end of each section. You will get over 100 practice questions to burn subnetting into your brain! Keep in mind you will receive the full printed book when you order the kit. This is a $19.99 value alone.
ICND1, ICND2, and CCNA Exam Simulator
Now let’s take a look at a sample of our CCNA exam simulator program which you can download a trial version here. Notice that these are not simple questions like what protocol runs on port 21. You have to be able to read and understand the topology, comprehend the different subnets shown and understand what they infer that Cisco is not going to tell you and then draw conclusions based upon the problem that is described in the question. These are not the kind of questions you can brain dump. These force you to learn the concepts covered on the exam and prepare you for the types of questions you will see on the exam. We also provided detailed explanations on why each possible answer is right or wrong. You need to understand why you answered questions incorrectly so you don’t make the same mistake twice! These are so good that when purchased as a solo product we offer our Pass Guarantee. Each one of these normally costs $49.99 each when purchased separately for a total value of $149.97. Compare this to the exam simulators offered by Transcender for $139 or Measure-Up for $99 per exam!
ICND1, ICND2, and CCNA Boot Camp eBooks
We also include Windows eBooks from our ICND1 100-105, ICND2 200-105 and CCNA 200-125 boot camps (these are not pirated eBooks). You can click the link to download a PDF sample of our Advanced IOS Management chapter. We offer these eBooks individually for $29.99 each but we include all three in our kits for free! That is an $89.97 value.
CRAM Sheet, TCP/IP Poster & CCNA CBT Training DVD
You will also get our CCNA CRAM Sheet. This six page, full color laminated foldout is a great addition to your CCNA study arsenal which is easy to carry around so you can study the exam key points anywhere. You will also get our CCNA TCP/IP Study Poster to hand in your cube or study area. It compares and contrasts many of the differences between IPv4 and IPv6 for your CCNA exam. You can also add as an option to your kit our CCNA CBT DVD. This CCNA computer based training is comprised of 44 videos that total more than 22 hours of CCNA training that you can get as a $50 add-on to your kit. This is the same instruction you would receive it you sat in a full week CCNA boot camp.
Having a problem with one of our lab scenarios? We include free lifetime support for our customers. Just shoot us an email and we will help you through it!
The total value of our study materials that are added to your kit is $329.90! You will need to have these extra items like a lab workbook, subnet workbook, practice exams and study guides. Why buy them elsewhere when you can get them for free with your kit? The total value of these items are more than the cost of most of our kits and it is all included for FREE!
Additional Tools and Study Material Included
We also include a ton of other cool things to make your lab experience the best it can be such as our TFTP Server so you can do your IOS upgrade labs, our Subnet Calculator for praticing subnetting, our Binary Bits game to make learning Binary fun, 50 Instructional videos and the many more tools listed below!
Additional Items Include:
CertificationKits TFTP Server
CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
CertificationKits Binay Bits Game
50 CCNA Instructional Videos
Cisco Network Assistant
Cisco Router Password Decryptor
Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
IOS Backup as applicable to the kit Routers and Switches
Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) 2.8 for 1841/2800 Routers
What is covered inour 450 page CCNA Lab Workbook? Below you will see listed all the labs in the workbook. Please note that depending on the routers and switches in your lab, you may or may not be able to fully complete every lab.
Lab 1-1 Identifying Router Components and Accessories
Lab 1-2 Router Connectivity
Lab 1-3 Identify Router and Switch IOS
Lab 2-1 Cisco 1700/1800/2500/2600 Series Password Recovery
Lab 2-2 Configure Login, EXEC, and MOTD Banners
Lab 2-3 Configuring the Password Encryption Service
Lab 2-4 Exec Timeout and Login Failure Rate
Lab 2-5 Installing a TFTP Server & Overview
Lab 2-6 Upgrading the IOS for 1700/1800/2500/2600 Routers
Lab 2-7 Cisco Licensing
Lab 3-1 Terminal Server Setup
Lab 4-1 Static Routing
Lab 4-2 Default Routing
Lab 5-1 EIGRP Routing
Lab 5-2 EIGRP Split-Horizon
Lab 6-1 OSPF Routing
Lab 6-2 Multi-Area OSPF Routing
Lab 7-1 Cisco 2900/3500 Switch Password Recovery
Lab 7-2 Switching Introduction
Lab 7-3 VLANs
Lab 7-4 Trunking
Lab 7-5 VTP
Lab 7-6 Spanning Tree Protocol
Lab 7-7 Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
Lab 7-8 Per VLAN Spanning Tree Protocol
Lab 7-9 Inter-VLAN Routing
Lab 7-10 Configuring an EtherChannel Link
Lab 7-11 Configuring EtherChannel Using PagP
Lab 7-12 Configuring Etherchannel Using LACP
Lab 7-13 Configuring a PortChannel Interface
Lab 8-1 Standard ACL
Lab 8-2 Extended ACL
Lab 8-3 Named ACL
Lab 8-4 Trusted Hosts
Lab 8-5 Controlling VTY Access
Lab 9-1 Cisco Discovery Protocol
Lab 9-2 DHCP, DHCP Relay & DHCP Exclusions
Lab 9-3 DNS
Lab 9-4 Configuring NTP
Lab 9-5 Configuring Logging to a Remote Syslog Server
Lab 9-5 NetFlow
Lab 9-6 Routing Redundancy with HSRP and VRRP
Lab 10-1 Static Inside Source Address Translation
Lab 10-2 Dynamic NAT
Lab 10-3 Overloading an Inside Global Address
Lab 11-1 Frame-Relay Switching
Lab 11-2 Frame-Relay on Physical Interfaces
Lab 11-3 Frame-Relay on a Point-to-Point Interface
Lab 11-4 Frame-Relay on Multi-Point Interfaces
Lab 12-1 PPP Encapsulation
Lab 12-2 PPP PAP Authentication
Lab 12-3 PPP CHAP Authentication
Lab 12-4 HDLC Encapsulation
Lab 13-1 IPv6 Link Local Addressing
Lab 13-2 IPv6 EUI-64 Addressing
Lab 13-3 IPv6 Site Local Addressing
Lab 13-4 IPv6 Global Addressing
Lab 13-5 EIGRP IPv6 Routing
Lab 13-6 Configuring Basic IPv6 OSPFv3
Lab 13-7 Configuring IPv6 over Frame-Relay with OSPFv3
Lab 14-1 Configuring an IPSec Tunnel
Lab 14-2 GRE Over IPSec Virtual Tunnel
Lab 15-1 Installing & Configuring Cisco Configuration Professional