This kit allows you to customize each router (up to 4) and switch (up to 4) to fit your needs and budget. The base kit contains one, 1841 256/64 router and one, 2960-TT-L switch as the base devices.. Each of those can be upgraded, and then three additional routers, and three additional switches can be mixed and matched to the kit in whichever quantities and models you would like. As you add/change options, the price of the kit will update accordingly. Included in the price of the kit, is all the necessary HWIC/WIC cards, Serial cables, ethernet patch, ethernet crossover cables and everything else you will need for a full lab kit. Additional options include the ability to add an Access Server, add a rack, and even remove the included CCNA study materials if you just want the equipment.
The prices appear higher than our base prices on the recommended lab kits because all devices in this kit come stand with the HWIC/WIC-1DSU-T1 to Smart Serial Upgrade.
All 1800 series and 2800 series routers include one WIC-2A/S per device. All 1900/2900 Series routers include two, smart serial HWIC ports per device. If you would like to swap the default WIC cards for other models, please contact us and we can discuss additional options and pricing.
Router choices available:
- The base 1841 256/64 router is a dual FE ISR router and runs IOS 15.1.
- The 2811 has Network Module slots and is the preferred router to match up with CCNA & CCNA Voice Labs. It runs Advanced Enterprise, 15.1(4)
- The 2821 has all the functionality the 2811 does plus two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. It runs Advanced Enterprise, 15.1(4)
- The 1941 is an Integrated Services router, Generation 2 that offers many additional capabilties not present in the 1800/2800 series routers. 512/256 (includes base license) router IOS Universal 157-3.M
- The 1941 with Security License, contains additional security features that are mainly used on the CCNA Security and other security exams. 512/256 (includes base license) router IOS Universal 157-3.M
Switch choices available:
- The 2960TT, or 2960LT (which are used interchangeably) supports 15.0(2) IOS and IPv6 addressing and can do very limited Layer 3 static routing.
- The 3560 supports 15.0(2)SE5 and true Layer 3 routing and PVLAN and QoS features.
- The 3750v2 is an IOS 15 capable device, and is one of the more popular switches in the "field"
- The 3560G is a Gigabit Ethernet switch for faster speeds.
- The 3750G features Cisco Stackwise technology, and is a Gigabit switch.
CCNA Study Materials Included (can be removed):
- 450 Page CCNA Lab Workbook Covering 60+ Labs! ($44.99 value)
- How & Why We Subnet Workbook ($19.99 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Boot Camp Study Guide eBooks ($39.99 value)
- CCENT, ICND2 & CCNA Practice Exam Simulators ($49.99 value)
- CCNA CRAM Sheet ($14.99 value)
- TCP/IP Study Poster ($9.99 value)
- CertificationKits TFTP Server
- CertificationKits Subnet Calculator
- CertificationKits Binary Bits Game
- 35 CCNA Instructional Videos
- Cisco Network Assistant
- Cisco Router Password Decryptor
- Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0410
- Port Scanner
- WinPcap 4.1.3
- WireShark 1.10.05
- IOS Backup Disc for the routers and switches